Fitcake, a UK lifestyle blog is written by me, Emma Allen.
Focused on a creating a better lifestyle for my family whilst dealing with my husbands heart failure, my new career and parenting two children.
I started blogging back in 2014 and haven’t looked back since. Having spent two years freelance I’ve also returned to a full time career which is keeping me very busy.
Although that means more interesting blog posts for you, my readers. I now work as a senior account manager at two large construction related businesses and am the editor of brand new construction blog The Concrete Jungle.
I hope you find my site useful and it helps you with whatever you are looking for. Here you’ll find my lifestyle, career, health posts and places we’ve been.
The goal for the Fitcake Blog is to encourage and inspire others of all ages to live an active, healthier lifestyle both physically, mentally and emotionally.
Projects so far.
- Editor of The Concrete Jungle
- Contributor at Thrive
- 2018/2019 IdealFit UK Ambassador
- National Running Show Ambassador 2017/18.
- UK Active/National Fitness Day Official Blogger/Ambassador 2017.
- Cancer Research UK Tough 10 Ambassador 2016
- Top Lifestyle Blogger Nominee – UK Blog Awards 2019
- Top Well-being Blogger Nominee – UK Blog Awards 2019
- Shortlisted Best Lifestyle Blog – Health Blog Awards 2018
- Top 10 UK Healthy Lifestyle Blogger – Feedspot June 2018
- Shortlisted Top UK Lifestyle Blogger Nominee – MyProtein November 2017.
- Top Fitness Blogger Nominee – UK Blog Awards November 2018.
- Top Lifestyle Blogger Nominee – UK Blog Awards November 2018.
- Best Blog Nominee – Running Awards October 2017.
- Top 100 Global Healthy Lifestyle Blogger – Feedspot September 2017.
- Top 10 UK Sports & Fitness Blogger – The Activity People August 2017.
Lovely to have you here, also feel free to subscribe to receive new blog post notifications by email and join five thousand other readers.
– Emma Allen